Western civilization is under assault by leftist multiculturalists who have a brazen anti-white/anti-western agenda. They utilize the equity and inclusion programs on college campuses to discriminate against white heterosexual males. They oppose free speech if it is speech they do not like, and that speech is often a defense of the ideals of western civilization, or criticism of the social justice dogmas. We are the antidote.
Most conservative groups focus on symbolic issues like gun rights, religious freedom, or liberty. We cut right to the chase as unabashed defenders of white heterosexual people and the great culture we created. Someone needs to fight back.
Aristotelian Common sense is a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things, which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people, and can be reasonably expected of nearly all people without any need for debate. Political correctness is defined as the widespread denial of (common sense) reality in order to advance a political objective.
This is a group for free thinking students who wish to do battle with political correctness in order to defend western civilization. Students for Western Culture are courageous truth seekers. We strive to point out where conventional wisdom is wrong in order to make room for common sense. We promote resilience over entitlement. Our goal is to rebuild a more authentic, neighborly, and virtuous American Community that is firmly grounded in the ideals of western civilization, and is not hostile to the white people that are still the majority.
Kevin Kervick is available to speak at your university.
Topics: The Great Things White People Have Done, The Three Big Truths
Conventional Wisdom Common Sense
- White men are evil. White men are indispensable to western culture.
- Diversity is our strength. Multiculturalism creates less social cohesion.
- Everyone is the same. There are objective racial and ethnic differences.
- Individuals are sovereign. Communities give individuals meaning.
- Morality is relative. There are moral absolutes.
- Boys and girls are the same. Boys and girls are different.
- Gender is fluid. Sexual Orientation is fluid.
- Sex is a physical act. Sex is a physical act and a spiritual expression.
- Marriage is bondage. Marriage is a protective factor.
- All religions are the same. Religions have qualitative differences.
- Abortion is a reproductive choice. Abortion ends a human life.
- Trauma creates victims. Trauma creates an opportunity for resilience.
Watch our You Tube Channel
Resources for Students
Common Sense Flyer - Our Core Beliefs
The College Fix
Resources for Educators
Viewpoint Diversity Experience tool
Common Sense Videos
Modern Educayshun - The parody video - Neel Kolhatkar
Strengthen University - Jonathan Haidt
Gad Saad and Jordan Peterson
Single Sex Universities - Janice Fiamengo
The Leadership Institute
The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
National Association of Scholars
Heterodox Academy Top 50 Universities
FIRE Free speech database
Declining Student Resilience - Peter Gray
Fragile Snowflakes or Manipulative Narcissists - Devin Foley
The Coddling of the American Mind - Greg Lukianoff (FIRE), and Jonathan Haidt
Wayward Sons: The Emerging Gender Gap in Labor Markets and Education - David Author and Melanie Wasserman