Western civilization is under assault by leftist multiculturalists who have a brazen anti-whiteness/anti-western agenda. They utilize the equity and inclusion programs on college campuses to demonize and discriminate against white heterosexual males and anyone that does not support their Marxist agenda. They oppose free speech if it is speech they do not like, and that speech is often a defense of the ideals of western civilization, or criticism of the social justice dogmas. They condone the tactics of anarchist/communist revolutionaries. We are the antidote.
Most conservative groups focus on symbolic issues like gun rights, religious freedom, or liberty. We cut right to the chase as unabashed defenders of the great culture we created. Someone needs to fight back.
Political correctness is the denial of reality in order to promote a Leftist political agenda.
Aristotelian Common sense is a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things, which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people, and can be reasonably expected of nearly all people without any need for debate.
This is a group for free thinking students of any race, sex, or creed who wish to do battle with political correctness in order to defend western civilization. Students for Western Culture are courageous truth seekers. We strive to point out where conventional wisdom is wrong in order to make room for common sense. We promote resilience over entitlement. Our goal is to rebuild a more authentic, neighborly, and virtuous American Community that is firmly grounded in the ideals of western civilization, and is not hostile to the majority peoples that are indispensable to this great culture.
Alt Right Communitarian Creed:
WE are part of a new communitarian paradigm for the survival of the west.
WE resist the false dichotomy between individualism and collectivism.
WE believe our social group is more important than any individual, but in our enlightenment-inspired system, individuals have maximum freedom to pursue their interests within our community.
WE prioritize voluntarism over coercion, but we are not anarchists or objectivists.
WE believe in a public square.
WE believe white people share a common community.
- No person is so special that he is more important than his in-group. No person is more important than his family, his kin, his church, his community, or his country.
- Western culture is valid and has distinct characteristics. We have a responsibility to preserve it.
- Our ancestors wanted liberty so they could form a community of their choosing, but liberty is an abstraction. It does not exist apart from community. There are no individuals – only individuals in groups.
- White identitarians are in revolt not because they are removing our individuality. Individuality without loyalty to our group, is what got us into this mess. We are in revolt because the cultural elites are trying to erase us. Other racial identitarians are battling us for power and resources. There is a war on whiteness.
- Libertarians and Constitutional Conservatives have done little to stop the leftist onslaught, because the fight is not about freedom. It is about the preservation of racial and sexual identity.
- The Alt Right understands the terms of the battle.
WE are building up our resilience, our confidence, and our resolve so we can preserve our racial identity.
WE are taking the lead in the battle for western civilization because it is our identity that is primarily under attack.
Anyone who supports us can join with us in this epic struggle, but WE will be out front, defending our way of life.
The Common Sense Revolution
Conventional Wisdom Common Sense
- White men are evil. White men are indispensable to western culture.
- Diversity is our strength. Multiculturalism creates less social cohesion.
- Everyone is the same. There are objective racial and ethnic differences.
- Individuals are sovereign. Communities give individuals meaning.
- Morality is relative. There are moral absolutes.
- Boys and girls are the same. Boys and girls are different.
- Gender is fluid. Sexual Orientation is fluid.
- Sex is a physical act. Sex is a physical act and a spiritual expression.
- Marriage is bondage. Marriage is a protective factor.
- All religions are the same. Religions have qualitative differences.
- Abortion is a reproductive choice. Abortion ends a human life.
- Trauma creates victims. Trauma creates an opportunity for resilience.
- Western colonialism was evil. Western colonialism was objectively beneficial.
Watch our You Tube Channel
Follow us on Twitter: @SFWC2017
Donate to our cause at RootBocks
Resources for Students
Common Sense Flyer - Our Core Beliefs
The College Fix
Resources for Educators
Viewpoint Diversity Experience tool
Common Sense Videos
Modern Educayshun - The parody video - Neel Kolhatkar
Strengthen University - Jonathan Haidt
Gad Saad and Jordan Peterson
Single Sex Universities - Janice Fiamengo
The Leadership Institute
The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
National Association of Scholars
Heterodox Academy Top 50 Universities
FIRE Free speech database
Declining Student Resilience - Peter Gray
Fragile Snowflakes or Manipulative Narcissists - Devin Foley
The Coddling of the American Mind - Greg Lukianoff (FIRE), and Jonathan Haidt
Wayward Sons: The Emerging Gender Gap in Labor Markets and Education - David Author and Melanie Wasserman